9.16.2009

Happy 11 Months!

Posted by Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama at 9:26 AM



OMG! We are on the home stretch to his first Birthday! (I'll be strong, I'll be strong!) I am planning on taking his 11 month picture today, too.
But I do have some CUTE pictures and an adorable video to post! I'll get to that in a second.
I am almost complete with Jordan's birthday items - yay! The invites will be send today, the decorations are on their way, cake ordered, food list done and all I have to do is wait one month.

Ok, so I am going to just go straight into the adorable pictures and video.

Baby J loves to throw the ball now!






Baby J loves shopping with me!



Oh, and I curled my hair the other day - I havn't done this in years! I usually take a flat iron to it and make it straight but I wanted something different. Cute, huh?



And I finished Baby J's picture for his room! I love how his room turned out! I always wanted to have his room green and brown and in a jungle theme. I wanted to paint the mural on the wall but the thought of painting over it someday saddened me. Now I can save it for when he gets older and if wants to have it he can. =)





Well I guess this all for now! See ya soon!

2 comments:

nbjenni on September 16, 2009 at 11:49 AM said...

Love your hair and the painting is adorable.

Do you write the months in the sand yourself? I've always liked your month pictures :)

Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama on September 16, 2009 at 2:17 PM said...

I actually found them on flickr! Thanks :)