Even though I stay at home I still do not like Sunday's. So I guess I can take some time while Baby J is eating and do this little questionnaire about me.
Stolen from KnitPastis
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but my mom was either going to name me LaToya or Tasha. Hmm... glad it turned out the way it did!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple nights ago when Baby J wouldn't get to sleep. He is usually pretty good about it but he has been having some pretty fussy nights.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? At times. It really depends on the type of pen I am using... strange I know.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Awwww... Little Baby J!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course! I value friendship so much! I am corny, quirky, trustworthy and not judgmental. I give non bias advice and listen before talking.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I do. I love to laugh and love to make others laugh!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? As long as there is a safety net below I would totally jump!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Life
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No... never
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? At times but I also know it is ok to be weak.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Wow, only one? I would say Rocky Road is my all time staple. But right now I am loving the Peppermint flavor!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? They're demeanor. I can tell if people are shy, open, friendly, bitchy, etc.
15. RED OR PINK? Red. It's one of those colors that I dont like to go overboard with, but it really is a powerful color!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm not going there...
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Marc. We live together yet with the addition of a baby and his busy schedule, I barely see him. I miss our snuggle times, our nights in the kitchen cooking dinner and drinking wine. Eventually it will get better but it's hard right now.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS? Whatever floats your boat.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? My OldNavy socks.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza. It's football Sunday, baby!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Seahawks and Patriots game.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? White
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? rain, Marc, vanilla, cookies baking
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it, but yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, woman's soccer, the X games
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown but I am thinking of getting my hair foiled
28. EYE COLOR? green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD? rare steak or real good Italian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary! I love a good drama flick
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Grosse Point Blank - my favorite
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? green tank top and black zip up sweatshirt
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs AND kisses from Marc, hugs from everyone els
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? anything chocolate
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably Sophie :)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? This isn't an email, folks
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Nothing.. I need to go to the library!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I dont have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Punisher
42. FAVORITE SOUND? I'm not really a sound person, but I do love lite jazz or "coffee shop"style music in the background. It's very relaxing.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Illinois
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No... I am special. Period
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Washington
17 hours ago