7.18.2008

Happy 27 weeks!!

Posted by Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama at 4:18 PM
Jordan ~ You weigh 2 pounds and are about 14-15 inches in length! Mom can feel your hiccups and instead of soft little taps when you are active, you are squirmy and rub, rub, rub on the inside of me! Pappa sure thinks it is funny when kick me... :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that I am getting bigger, I am much slower then I ever have been in my entire life! I used to be one fast walker but even Marc has to wait for me at times! I just cannot wait until I can start going back to the gym and getting my endurance back up. I was the stair stepping queen and now one flight and I feel out of breath :(

No big weekend plans; we are however picking up the crib! I order the bedding a few days ago and it should arrive next week. His room is coming together, anxiously waiting for the big "welcome home" celebration! Invitations are also being sent so be on the look out for them!

I would love to write more but I am exhausted... I had to get up at 5:30 for a seminar and it's 4:30, still at work. Time for me to say TGIF!!

0 comments: